Jumat, 19 Agustus 2011

My Daughters' Blogs

           Knowing and looking that their mother likes blogging - since 2008- my two daughters wanna have their own blogs. But because they were so busy with their exam so it was difficult to start. And this week when they have spare time they try to realize it. 
           My first daughter- Mely- create her own blog by her favorite form and my second daughter -Fety- makes her favorite color of purple......




  Ya....I hope by having Blog, they are able to learn how to write their idea better and like their diary to make them like reading and writing everything.
        Actually My Son- M. Fadli Makarim- has had a blog since 2009 when he was at SMP . And he had supported and taught me how to make my own blog but because of his bussiness in SMA Taruna,Nusantara , may be he didn't have enough time again to update it.........

2 komentar:

M Mursyid PW mengatakan...

Nice blog theme, Mam!
I've registered in the Blog Contest. I'm looking forward to your support.
To Mely and Fety, "Welcome to blogosphere."

Masruroh mengatakan...

Thanks.... wish yours is the best I think.... good luck in the blog contest!